Web Content Viewer

Change of Ownership License Packet

Complete and submit this form, supporting materials, and fee to the Office of Health Assurance and licensing for all Change of Ownership (CHOW) licenses for ambulatory surgical facilities, freestanding dialysis centers, freestanding inpatient rehabilitation facilities, and freestanding birthing centers.

Click the "Download" button to view the "Change of Ownership License Packet" resource.