Web Content Viewer

Huron County

Do you have concerns about your pregnancy? Do you need, or know someone who needs additional support as a new parent? Do you have concerns about your child’s development? We can help!

Each of the Help Me Grow Home Visiting programs listed below will work with you to promote healthy pregnancies, as well as positive growth and development for babies and young children. All services are provided at no cost to eligible families.

To get started, click here to provide some basic contact information. Or, you can call us at either (419) 665-3322, or 1-800-755-GROW (4769)

Help Me Grow Approved Home Visiting Provider(s)

Home Visiting Provider
Huron County Board of DD/ 
Huron County Help Me Grow 
306 S. Norwalk Rd. 
Norwalk, OH 44857 
Date Updated:2/7/2017

Program Manager
Angie Roth
Phone: (419) 663-4769 
Fax: (419) 663-0474 
Email:  angie@huronhmg.org
Date Updated:2/7/2017

Have a suggestion or experiencing a problem with this page? Click here to contact the website representative
Please review our disclaimer regarding endorsement of health information