Click the 'Download' button to view the Ohio HIV Annual Report.
The Ohio HIV Surveillance Annual Report is organized into six sections:
- Introduction: includes an explanation of terms and a description of the five stages of HIV infection.
- HIV Surveillance: includes an overview of the program, description of reporting delays/lags, and an explanation of data representativeness and limitations.
- Reported New Diagnoses: includes tables, figures, and narrative about diagnoses of HIV infection (any stage) in Ohio.
- Prevalence: includes tables, figures, and narrative about persons living with diagnosed HIV infection (any stage) in Ohio.
- Deaths: includes tables and narrative about deaths of persons with diagnosed HIV infection (any stage) in Ohio.
- Linkage to Care and Continuum of Care: includes figures and narrative describing the continuum of HIV care in Ohio.
Each section of the report presents rates, numbers and percentages by selected characteristics.
Readers are strongly encouraged to read all titles and footnotes carefully to ensure a complete understanding of the displayed data.