Spreading The Word Can Help Save Lives.
If we’ve learned one thing from Ohio’s opioid crisis, it’s that ignoring it won’t make it go away. Every member of the community needs to understand the issue and share information about naloxone. OH Against OD’s resources can help do just that.
If you or someone you know uses drugs or you’re a professional partner, please browse our specialized toolkit for more resources.
We encourage you to download the resources in this section and use them freely to raise awareness and educate individuals about the ways naloxone can help to save lives. You are welcome to adapt, customize, and disseminate the materials to best meet your needs.
People Who Use Drugs (PWUD)
- Harm Reduction Advice for People Who Use Drugs during COVID-19
- Fact Sheet on the Risks of Polysubstance Use — COMING SOON
- What is Harm Reduction? — COMING SOON
- Fact Sheet on Fentanyl
- Fact Sheet on the Role of Syringe Service Programs in Harm Reduction
- Community Efforts Guidance — COMING SOON
Healthcare & Treatment Professionals
- Guidance on Harm Reduction Provider Operations During COVID-19
- Tips on Safe Administration of Naloxone for First Responders During COVID-19
- Template - Overdose Spike Alert
- A Harm Reduction Approach for Clients — COMING SOON
Below is a list of advertisements intended for dissemination by agencies or individuals. Agencies are welcome to co-brand and disseminate the materials to best meet their needs.
Fentanyl Awareness Ads
- Think it's cocaine? Think again.
- It might not be your usual drug.
- It might not be your usual drug. (Rack Card)