Coronavirus.ohio.gov is the State of Ohio's source for updated, accurate information to help you prepare for and protect against coronavirus disease 2019, COVID-19 .
Ohio Department of Health call center is ready to answer your questions about COVID-19
The COVID-19 call center is open Monday - Friday (9 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.).
If you have questions about how to protect yourself and prepare for COVID-19 in your community, the Ohio Department of Health (OHD) can provide answers.
The ODH coronavirus disease 2019 call center can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH. ODH staffers operate the center Monday - Friday (9 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.).
Call center staff are available to answer questions and provide accurate information about COVID-19, the risk to the public, the state’s response, and help book COVID-19 vaccine appointments.
Remember that the best thing you can do in the face of COVID-19 is to take precautions to protect yourself, your family, and your community:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; dry hands with a clean towel or air dry hands.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are unavailable.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Clean “high-touch” surfaces daily. These include counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, desks, and tablets.
Find additional information at coronavirus.ohio.gov.