Ohio Public Health Data Warehouse – Open
The Ohio Public Health Data Warehouse is a self-service online tool for anyone to obtain the most recent aggregate public health data that is available for Ohio.
To access the Ohio Public Data Warehouse, please click here.
Ohio Public Health Data Warehouse – Secure
If you are an internal staff member, local health department employee, researcher or other approved entity requiring access to line-level data, please choose a category below.
I do not have a Secure Data Warehouse account and am not sure which data set(s) I need access to
I do not have a Secure Data Warehouse account and know which data set(s) I will need access to
For details and forms for requesting Ohio Cancer Incident Data, please click here.
I already have Secure Data Warehouse account and need access to a data set(s) that I currently do not have access to
- Navigate to your Gateway Application and login.
- Open the Ohio Public Health Information Warehouse – Secure.
- Browse the list of available datasets and select the one you need access to. You will be prompted to send an Access Request.
- Provide a brief comment in the Access Request form stating your purpose/need for the proposed dataset.
- Click “Request Access” to submit your form.
- You should be contacted by a Data Steward within 24 business hours of sending your request.