Services provided by the ODH Campground program:
- Technical assistance and training on the construction, operation, maintenance, and evaluation of campgrounds.
- Review and approval of engineered plans that have been designed to meet all of the requirements found within 3701-26 of the OAC.
- Inspections performed to ensure that the campground is constructed per the rules and approved plans.
- Guidance to local health district staff for the implementation of the campground regulatory program.
- Periodic surveys of local health district licensing programs to assess their compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Resource for the general public relative to recreation issues, protection from disease transmission, personal safety, and complaint investigations.
The following staff are available to assist you:
- Corey Schwab
- Jenifer Hassinger
- LeeAnn Wilson
- Mark Wiesner
- Stephen Long
- Mary Shaffer, Recreation Programs Administrator
Campground engineering staff:
- Peter Jen
- Victor Nduaguba
General information: 614-644-7455
Request an inspection: 614-644-7468
For assistance by email, please use the following configuration for any staff: firstname.lastname@example.org