The latest resources and information for vaccine providers has moved to Latest Resources page.
This page is intended for COVID-19 vaccine providers. If you are a member of the public looking for information about COVID-19 vaccines in Ohio, please use the following links:
SCHEDULE A COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENT: Check your vaccine eligibility and book an appointment now at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov.
Need help or have questions?
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- Immunization Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Infection Control Guidance for Healthcare Professionals about COVID-19
- People with underlying medical conditions that are risk factors for severe COVID-19 illness
- CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- General Best Practice Guidelines for Immunization: Best Practices Guidance of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Packing Vaccines for Transport during Emergencies
- IMPACT SIIS
- CDC documentation and data requirements