The latest resources and information for vaccine providers has moved to Latest Resources page.
This page is intended for COVID-19 vaccine providers. If you are a member of the public looking for information about COVID-19 vaccines in Ohio, please use the following links:
Ohio’s new Vaccine Management Solution (VMS) is a streamlined tool to help Ohioans determine vaccine eligibility, find providers, and receive updates. Check your eligibility and book an appointment now at gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov.
Need help or have questions?
Chat now with our Vaccine Support Virtual Assistant at vaxchat.ohio.gov
The latest information and resources on Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine, including Standing Orders Template, Pre-Vaccination Screening form and EUA information can be found on our Manufacturer Specific Information page, under the Pfizer tab.
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
- Immunization Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Infection Control Guidance for Healthcare Professionals about COVID-19
- People with underlying medical conditions that are risk factors for severe COVID-19 illness
- CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- General Best Practice Guidelines for Immunization: Best Practices Guidance of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Packing Vaccines for Transport during Emergencies
- IMPACT SIIS
- CDC documentation and data requirements