An annual report must be submitted to the Ohio General Assembly on behalf of the dentist and dental hygienist loan repayment advisory board annually. The report describes the operations of the dentist and dental hygienist loan repayment program and includes the following:
- The number of requests received by the director of health that a particular area be designated as a dental health resource shortage area;
- The areas that have been designated as dental health resource shortage areas and the priorities that have been assigned to them;
- The number of applicants for participation in the dentist loan repayment program;
- The number of dentists assigned to dental health resource shortage areas and the payments made on behalf of those dentists under the dentist loan repayment program;
- The dental health resource shortage areas that have not been matched with all of the dentists they need;
- The number of dentists failing to complete their service obligations, the amount of damages owed, and the amount of damages collected.
Please click the "Download" button to view the current annual report.