Web Content ViewerActions
The following steps must be completed prior to submitting a down-hole camera request for bacterial problems in permitted wells pending final approval.
- Two positive total coliform or E. coli results from samples collected at the pressure tank or within the jurisdiction of the private water systems program by the Local Health District;
- Enhanced disinfection and cleaning must be completed by the private water systems contractor;
- Contractor Procedures for Cleaning and Disinfecting Private Water Wells
- Dye testing the well must be conducted by the local health district sanitarian staff.
- Dye Testing Wells
Requests for a down-hole camera investigation must be initiated by the Local Health District.
The following must be instructed to the homeowner by the local health district prior to a down-hole camera investigation.
- A working electric outlet must be available with reasonable proximity of the well in order to conduct the down-hole camera investigation;
- The homeowner or property owner is responsible for contacting the private water systems contractor about pulling the submersible pump or jet pump lines;
- The submersible pump or jet pump lines must be pulled from the inside of the well 12-24 hours prior to the down-hole camera investigation. Therefore, water will not be available for possibly 24 hours;
- Liners, installed inside wells, must be pulled 12-24 hours prior to the down-hole camera investigation.
Click the "Download" button to obtain the Down-hole camera request form.