Updated Private Water Systems Rules (Effective January 1, 2020)
The Ohio Department of Health Private Water Systems Program will be holding implementation rules trainings for Health Department Sanitarians and Private Water Systems Contractors at the following locations:
- December 3, 2019 9am-12pm
- Summit County Health Department, 1867 W. Market St., Akron, OH 44313
- December 5, 2019 9am-12pm
- Ross County Health Department, 150 E. Second St., Chillicothe, OH 45601
- December 11, 2019 9am - 12pm
- Wood County Health Department, 1840 East Gypsy Lane Road, Bowling Green, OH 43402
- December 18, 2019 9am -12pm on
- Union County Services Building, Conference Room A, 940 London Ave., Marysville, OH 43040
- December 19, 2019 9am - 12pm
- Warren County Administrative Building, 406 Justice Dr., Lebanon, OH 45036 (parking all around bldg.)
As more dates and locations are added, this information will be updated.
The updated Private Water Systems Rules can be found here.