The data sources below provide information on Ohioans diagnosed with HIV and AIDS who are enrolled in the Ohio Ryan White Part B program. The Ryan White Part B program in Ohio is run by the Ohio Department of Health, HIV Care Services. HIV Care Services data include information on program enrollment, demographic information, viral load suppression, and enrollments for clients new to the Part B program.
Files are in .PDF format. The free Adobe Acrobat Viewer is required to view them.
Ohio Part B Regional Map
- Ryan White Part B Statistical Summaries - Tables representing enrollees in Ryan White Part B Ohio AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) and Case Management programs by sex, ethnicity, race, age, federal poverty level, risk/ transmission category, and region.
- Viral Load Suppression - Tables representing the numbers and rates of viral load suppression among enrollees in Ryan White Part B ADAP program, statewide and categorized by region.
- Region 1: Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain
- Region 2: Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Licking, Madison, Pickaway, Union
- Region 3: Adams, Brown, Butler, Clermont, Clinton, Hamilton, Highland, Warren
- Region 4: Clark, Darke, Greene, Miami, Montgomery, Preble
- Region 5: Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Lucas, Ottawa, Sandusky, Wood, Williams
- Region 6: Medina, Portage, Summit
- Region 7: Columbiana, Jefferson, Mahoning, Trumbull
- Region 8: Carroll, Harrison, Holmes, Stark, Tuscarawas, Wayne
- Region 9A: Allen, Auglaize, Champaign, Hancock, Hardin, Logan, Mercer, Paulding, Putnam, Shelby, Van Wert
- Region 9B: Ashland, Crawford, Erie, Huron, Knox, Marion, Morrow, Richland, Seneca, Wyandot
- Region 9C: Athens, Belmont, Coshocton, Fayette, Gallia, Guernsey, Hocking, Jackson, Lawrence, Meigs, Monroe, Morgan, Muskingum, Noble, Perry, Pike, Ross, Scioto, Vinton, Washington
- Case Management Outcome Measures - The purpose of the Case Management Outcome Measures is to assess the impact that case management has on Ryan White Part B case management clients. The outcome measures are collected using a survey tool administered by Ryan White Part B Case Managers. Table representing Ryan White Part B Case Management clients who have had an outcome measure reported.
- To view HIV surveillance data, go the following link:
- Ohio HIV/AIDS Surveillance Data
Last updated 08/02/2018