If you are in immediate danger please call 911
Important Safety Information: For victims of abuse using a computer at home, or where an abuser has access to it, can be very dangerous. It is impossible to erase all computer history. Additionally, spyware can be installed onto your computer without your knowledge and give the abuser ways to track and monitor your computer activity. We highly recommend that you use a computer that you know is “safe,” and to which the abuser does not have access. You can go to a trusted friend’s home, a public library, or a rape crisis or domestic violence program in your community.
You can also call:
- National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or visit their on-line hotline at https://ohl.rainn.org/online/
- National Teen Dating Violence Hotline 1-866-331-9474 or TTY 1-866-331-8453
- Vets or Military – COD Safe Helpline 877-995-5247
- Report an Ohio prison rape – 614-995-3584
- Report an Ohio Nursing Home Assault- 1-800-342-0553
- To report other forms of elder abuse call the Attorney General’s Office at 1-800-282-0515.
- If you are in danger now, call 911.