Provider Webcast – Register Now
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is hosting an informational webcast May 12, 2021 at 2 p.m. ET to present an overview of the enrollment, claims submission, and payment processes.
Visit the HRSA webpage to register.
Webinar - Licensure Compacts
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) will host a free webinar about Licensure Compacts.
Date: Monday, May 17, 2021
Time: 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m.
How to register: HRSA webinar online registration form.
- Share information about HRSA programs and resources that support licensure compacts and telehealth.
- Provide an overview of the following licensure compacts:
- Interstate Medical Licensure Compact (IMLC)
- Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- Psychology Interjurisdictional Compact (PSYPACT)
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Compact
- Physical Therapy (PT) Compact
- Share legislative/regulatory updates regarding licensure compacts.
- Discuss the importance of interstate licensure compacts as a method to increase access to care and address workforce shortages.
- Highlight examples demonstrating how expedited licensure processes have allowed healthcare providers to extend their reach by leveraging telemedicine
Facilitator: Dan Logsden, manager, National Center for Interstate Compacts
- Richard Masters, JD, Special Counsel, National Center for Interstate Compacts
- Marschall S. Smith, MPA, Executive Director, Interstate Medical Licensure Compact Commission
- James R. Puente, MS, MJ, CAE, Director, Nurse Licensure Compact
- Janet Orwig, MBA, CAE, Associate Executive Officer for Member Services and PSYPACT Executive Director, Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards
- Dan Manz, Educator, Interstate Commission for EMS Personnel Practice
- Thomas “T.J.” Cantwell, MPP, Administrator, Physical Therapy Compact Commission
Free Telehealth Workshop - The Basics of Virtual Care
The Ohio State Office of Rural Health is sponsoring a free Tele-health workshop on May 21, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. The workshop will cover several basic topics on the evolution of virtual care including broadband, telehealth/virtual care, reimbursement, and financial sustainability. Additional information and registration for the event can be found at the UMTRC website. View the workshop agenda here.
Rural and Tribal Virtual Vision Design Capacity (VDC) Workshop for Grant Writers - TRAINING SESSION IS FULL
Rural Health Conference - The State Office of Rural Health (SORH) hosts an annual Ohio Rural Health Conference each year. Current information and can be found on the Rural Health Conference webpage.
Rural Health Listserv - The State Office of Rural Health (SORH) maintains a statewide rural health listserv to distribute a monthly and quarterly e-newsletter and periodic announcements regarding funding opportunities, upcoming events, and other resources. To sign up for email notifications, please send a request to PCRH@odh.ohio.gov.