Web Content ViewerActions
Official news releases issued by the Ohio Department of Health's Office of Communications and others. For questions pertaining to these documents, call (614) 644-8562.
- 12-18-2018 - Group Prenatal Care Model Project Addressing Prematurity
- 12-06-2018 - 2017 Ohio Infant Mortality Report
- 09-27-2018 - Annual Drug Overdose Report Shows Eight-Year Low...
- 09-24-2018 - Earlier Vaccination Urged as Flu Season Approaches
- 08-17-2018 - Raccoon-Rabies Vaccination Baiting Begins
- 07-23-2018 - Ohio Reports First Human West Nile Virus Case in 2018
- 06-22-2018 - ODH Declares Statewide Community Outbreak of Hepatitis A
- 06-15-2018 - Hot Temperatures Expected This Weekend Across Ohio...
- 05/04/2018 - With the Arrival of Warm Weather in Ohio, Be Sure to Prevent Tick, Mosquito Bites...
- 04/26/2018 - Vaccination Urged for Ohioans at Risk for Hepatitis A
- 04/19/2018 - Inaugural Home Visiting Summit Attracts More Than 400 Professionals From Across Ohio
- 01/10/2018 - First Pediatric Flu Death Reported in Ohio
- 01/05/2018 - Seasonal Flu Hospitalizations Top 2,000
- 12/08/2017 - Flu Activity in Ohio Elevated to "Widespread"
- 12/15/2017 - Flu Activity Increasing in Ohio; Still Time to Get Flu Shot
- 11/09/2017 - Tick-Borne Lyme Disease Cases in Ohio Rise
- 10/18/2017 - Influenza Season Begins in Ohio; Ideal Time to Get a Flu Shot
- 10/06/2017 - 2016 Ohio Infant Mortality Report
- 09/06/2017 - First 2017 Ohio Death in a Human West Nile Virus Case Reported
- 08/31/2017 - Health Department Warns of Phone Call Scam Seeking Personal Information
- 08/30/2017 - Fentanyl, Carfentanil and Cocaine Drive Increase in Drug Overdose Deaths in 2016
- 08/16/2017 - Ohio Reports First Human West Nile Virus Case in 2017
- 08/08/2017 - Be Prepared for Back-To-School, Get Your Children Vaccinated
- 05/09/2017 - Fight the Bite: Mosquito and Tick Season Begins in Ohio
- 03/22/2017 - Protect Yourself Against Zika Virus During Spring Break Travel
- 02/24/2017 - Flu-Related Hospitalizations Remain at High Level
- 02/10/2017 - Flu-Associated Hospitalizations Continue to Increase; Third Pediatric Death in Two Weeks
- 01/18/2017 - Flu Widespread Across Ohio
- 11/16/2016 - Number of Ohio Infant Deaths Rise in 2015; State Surging New Resources...
- 10/27/2016 - Flu Season Arrives in Ohio; Time to Get Vaccinated
- 09/09/2016 - First 2016 Ohio Death in a Human West Nile Virus Case
- 08/26/2016 - Ohio's First Human West Nile Virus Cases Reported for 2016
- 08/25/2016 - Illicit Fentanyl Continues to Fuel Increase in Drug Overdose Deaths in Ohio
- 08/19/2016 - Raccoon-Rabies Vaccination Baiting Begins August 22
- 08/02/2016 - Start the School Year Off Right by Getting Vaccinated
- 08/01/2016 - CDC Issues Updated Guidance on Pregnant Women and Travel to Florida Area
- 07/20/2016 - Hot Temperatures Expected This Week Across Ohio
- 06/22/2016 - Ohio Reporting Its First Zika Virus Case Acquired Through Sexual Transmission
- 06/03/2016 - Finding that Prince Died from Fentanyl Overdose Underscores Rise of Drug...
- 05/27/2016 - State Strengthens Harmful Algae Bloom Response Strategy For Recreational Waters
- 05/12/2016 - State Launches Public Awareness Campaign to Promote Naloxone
- 04/20/2016 - Take Precautions to Prevent Mosquito-Borne and Tick-Borne Diseases
- 03/28/2016 - CDC Issues Updated Zika Virus Recommendations
- 03/22/2016 - CDC Report on Ohio Visit Examining Increase in Fentanyl-Related Drug Overdose Deaths
- 03/16/2016 - Ohio Department of Health Laboratory Begins Zika Virus Surveillance Testing
- 02/27/2016 - Scrap Metal Facilities Receive Shipments Containing Low Levels of Radiation UPDATE 2
- 02/25/2016 - Scrap Metal Facilities Receive Shipments Containing Low Levels of Radiation UPDATE
- 02/24/2016 - Scrap Metal Facilities Receive Shipments Containing Low Levels of Radiation
- 02/23/2016 - CDC Encourages Following Guidance to Prevent Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- 02/19/2016 - CDC Issues New Guidance on Zika Virus
- 02/14/2016 - Ohio Reports Two New Zika Virus Cases in Returning Travelers
- 02/09/2016 - Ohio Reports First Zika Virus Case in Returning Traveler